Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Blondie Shooot

I hope you all had a great Easter! I had a really good one! Running around in the rain, food, and celebrating Jesus rising! I did a photoshoot with my two blonde cousin and my sister :)
Here are the shots of the three blondies



Photobucket

Photobucket
the three girls!! so cute!
Photobucket
I love this one of Brielle!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some action shots of Brielle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My cousin Heidi! Shes so gorgeous! Here are just a few takes! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket


I hope ya enjoyed!! I will soon post an artsy shoot that me and my sis Liana took. We had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, your photographs are gorgeous!
    so I have chosen one to include on my new blog
    'unrecognisedphotography'
    If you do not wish for your photograph to be posted on my blog please tell me and I will remove it, oh I link all photos back to the photographer also!

    ReplyDelete