Blog Archive

Saturday, April 23, 2011

{Three Photoshoots. Two Days}-Shoot #3

Last Monday, I did a photoshoot with Christene Hoffman.. for some possible Senior Photos. I'm finally posting them today. She was an amazing model! Absolutely gorgeous! Here are just a few clicks! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
She has amazing bright eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was so gorgeous outside that Monday!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I sure enjoyed taking pictures of her! She was a great model!
-------------------------


My next shoot that I'll post is one I actually took TODAY.. look on my facebook. Me and my Sister had a blast!
Sneak peak

Photobucket


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photobucket
Ohh....aannnd

Happpyyy Easter everyone!!!
Thank you Lord for dying on the cross for our sins! I love this day of the year.. to celebrate Jesus rising from the dead!






2 comments: