Blog Archive

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ten Minute Todd Shoot


Yesterday during school lunch, me and Todd Risos went out for a quick photoshoot! It had been raining this wholee week, but we made the best of the weather. We ran out to see if it was raining and thankfully it held up for a bit. Here are just a few clicks of our ten minute shoot.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
I really like the color and black and white version of these!
Photobucket
He had to get a jump shot in there. Rockstar jump!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The trees are so bare.. starting to bud but the sky added a perfect back drop!
Photobucket
Here's a rotated version of the jump! :D
Photobucket
Shoes PICTURE!
Photobucket

That is the end of our 10 minute quick click! Todd was a great quickkk photoshoot model :)



If you would like to plan a photoshoot with me.. just email me!! I'd love to have one! I can take all varieties of photoshoots!

Spring Break only a few days away!!!!!! :D More photoshoots and creative experiments to comeee!!!!!



1 comment: