Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Travis Da Man Photoshoot



Last Sunday.. my friend Travis and I went for a quick little photoshoot between Church Services. He brought his awesome acoustic guitar and we had a blast just walking around fields behind our church. Here are a few shots:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trav was such a great model! My first dude shot!
I have to say.. he is the great first guy model.. so corporative and had great ideas also!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love these far away shots with his guitar!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This kind of looks like an Elvis or Johnny Cash guitar walk!
Photobucket
We saw a little stream with a small bridge and decided to take some shots. I was on a shaky rock.. thankfully i didn't happen to fall in :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo is probably my favorite of them all! Guitar throwing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the last of the pictures! I have to say this photoshoot was pretty fun! Just chillin and walking around! Trav was one of the best first guy models ever! :)Hope ya enjoyed!

Next post will be of today's mini lunch photoshoot with Todd Risos! Too bad it was rainy today.. but it added a sort of eerie blue look that I love!

1 comment: