Blog Archive

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two Blondies


Today I had the privilege of taking two photoshoots.
One with Travis Mitchell, and another with two lovely blondies, Brielle my cousin and Liana my sister.

So today after Church service, we ran over to Ritas (twice:]) italian ice which was having a free regular ice day. It was absolutely Gorgeous outside, that we had to take a photoshoot.
Photobucket
Brielle is absolutely gorgeous! She has such a model look to her that just makes photos complete! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
i love the look Liana and Brielle put together! You can definately see the resemblance of cousins :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are so cute :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
I kinda think Brielle looks like Taylor Swift in these next few shots!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So Liana is in the play Godspell, and so she wore the face paint she put on from practice today! I'm lovin' the blue! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaand.. the last shot.. they had to end off with a cute heart pic! :)
Photobucket


Well I hope you had fun looking at these photos! I sure had a blast taking them!

Now next up.. Travis's photo shoot that I also did today. It will be posted soon!

Spring Break!! One week away! There will be more posts and lots of colorful inspirations! :)




1 comment: